Thursday, December 27, 2007

Real effort needed on this one

My inlaws make me crazy. The challenge here is how in the world am I going to not poison the well for Boy? I would say without a doubt this is my worst habit that must stop (oh, yeah, swearing too!).

You see, Boy it turns out is a little quick on the verbal uptake. He pretty much understands everything we say now. He answers questions and can follow directions.
So, when I grumble about MIL, he hears that. I can't let him hear it, but the woman makes me insane.

So, 2008 is going to be the year of the language alteration program (or LAP for short). I will have a mouth full of blood from biting my tongue, but the LAP must go into effect...NOW. This blog will be the saving grace as Boy cannot read yet (key word, yet!)

No comments: