Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Where is the world have I been?!?!

Greetings and salutations from the scenic Midwest. Since my last post (an embarrassing three months ago), the following has occured:

I quit my job
I got a new job
I shipped two cars and a dog
We moved 2,200 miles to a new city
I started the new job
We lived in two different corporate housing apartments (& cried)
We sold a house
We bought a house
We moved into house
We baked Christmas cookies
We celebrated Christmas (& cried)
We played Santa
We visited family

And now...back to our regularly scheduled programming!

I have finally managed to find balance in life with a child. It was hard and long and really draining, but I did it. I am finally ok with where I am and I think I am doing right by my little angel.

Even though I feel I have found this balance, there are still things that are challenging. I plan to write about those in the coming weeks and months. It is nice to be back and blogging after the chaos that was my life.

No comments: