Thursday, September 13, 2007

And then, they drive you bananas

Boy is having a tough time sleeping, still, 14 (effing) months later. He wakes in the night and we agreed long ago we are not cry-it-out people, but for crying out loud! Couple this with lack of interest in walking and I am about to be a Mom Gone Mad!

Boy is incredibly tall for his age (he is more than 34 inches!!) and like all 14-month-olds, he is wiggly and long and getting REALLY heavy! Since he won't walk and he wants to be held. I love holding him, but, when you hold him, he wants down. Honestly, this is getting silly!! I know I am not alone and I know I will regret being so frustrated by this phase of his life, but, I know hubby and I could REALLY use some rest as we get ready to move 3,000 miles away.

I know that it is going to get really hard for all of us for the next few months, but, I just want one more night of sleep, and MAYBE a walker...someday!!

No comments: