Monday, September 10, 2007

Decision made

We are moving. If I get the offer tomorrow, I will work for the next 12-18 months for a new company and then take 2 years off as a family. Hubby will continue to stay at home. If the offer does not come or is insufficient, hubby will work for the next year and I will stay at home. We will then swap again. I am very much looking forward to getting my house on the market and getting back home. Everyone is thrilled about the decision! Thanks to all of you for your support and kind words. So excited about the rest of my life!

No comments: