Thursday, April 12, 2007

A cure for the slumping shoulders

Warning: this post is a little racy!

Last night, the weight of the world was on my shoulders. My job is in crisis mode right now as we are understaffed and I have to take on more work. I have a few unhappy client right now which is like rubbing salt in a wound. And then, my son is obviously working on a milestone because he is a real pill to try to put to sleep. I get him to sleep and take a work call at 8 p.m. and it is a former employee who blames me for her departure. Then, I had to clean up from dinner and lo and behold the boy wakes up and I need to get him back to sleep. ARGH! So, I had the weigh of the world on my shoulders. I was slumping. I talked to my husband. He is such a good listener. He listened and validated my feelings, asked what he can take off my plate and it was great. Not only did he listen and help, he then initiated great sex! After than, I was cured! No more slumping shoulders, just relaxed happiness...I highly recommend this solution!

No comments: